A great alternative to crutches, the improved steerable knee scooter is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for those recovering from MCL injury or surgery of the lower leg, ankle or foot, including breaks, sprains and amputations, the scooter provides comfortable mobility. For additional convenience, a storage bag is included that easily attaches to the scooter to securely carry essential everyday items.
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18"-23"
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33" to 41"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16" across (widest point of scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Two fold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 LBS
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
*The knee walker is designed with both height adjustable knee pad and handle height to accommodate users 5'1" to 6'6"
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.