In the past, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
- Input Voltage: 120 +/- 10% VAC
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 W
- Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 l/min
- Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimensions: 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Oxygen concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93 +/- 3 %
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Sound level: 45 (typical) dB
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.