IMAGE USED IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY LOOK DIFFERENT UPON RECEIVING RENTAL ITEM.
Pet oxygen cages are available for rent in the Las Vegas area at State Medical Equipment, to learn more about getting respiratory and oxygen equipment give us a call at 702-538-9555.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The pet cage comes with one Pet blanket that can be used as a newborn puppy, kitten and other small animals incubator care box. This product comes with one set nebulizer accessory (Without Nebulizer Machine) that can be used as an atomization box or an oxygen box.
- STRENGTH and FOLDABLE: The pet atomization box adopts a steel frame to support sufficient strength. The Oxford cloth material is dust-proof and moisture-proof. The foldable design of the newborn kitten puppy care box is convenient for storage and placement.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The large oxygen box provide a confortable and enough space for your pet when you When you need to give your pet atomization or oxygen treatment.
- EASY OBSERVE: The incubator for puppy and kitten is used transparent window design, which allowing you to observe the situation of pet at any time. There are two reserved holes on this nursing box, one for passing the tube of atomizer or oxygen, one is for air circulation.
- SIZE: The Puppy Kitten nebulizer box size is 60x42x40 cm / 24 x16.5 x16 inch, Capacity 100L
How our Rent-to-Own programs works:
- Tell us your needs and which equipment you'll be needing.
- Sign a short 3 to 6 month rental contract at an agreed upon monthly price.
- Supply small down payment with the first month payment.
- Choose between our delivery or pick up option are available for your equipment.
- At the completion of your monthly rental term the equipment is yours free and clear!
- No credit qualification
- No long terms
- Own the equipment upon completion of the rental
For inquiries regarding this program, please contact us at 702-538-8433 or via email at email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.