- McKesson Hypodermic Needle
- 22 Gauge x 1-1/2 Inch
- Thin Wall
- Regular Bevel
- Tri-beveled stainless steel needles.
- Packaged with protective cover to maintain sterility.
- ISO color-coded luer lock hub.
- Single use only
- Without Safety
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
McKesson # 1031793 Manufacturer # 16-N22105 Brand McKesson Manufacturer McKesson Brand Country of Origin China Application Hypodermic Needle Bevel Type Regular Bevel Color Code Black Gauge 22 Gauge Hub Connecting Type Luer Lock Connection Hub Material Plastic Hub Is_Active_Vendor Y Is_DSCSA N Is_Discontinued N Is_Medical_Device Y Length 1-1/2 Inch Length Length Range 1.5 to 1.99 Inch Lot_Tracking_Flag N Needle Material Stainless Steel Needle Needle Point Style Regular Bevel Point On_Allocation N Safety Feature Without Safety Sterility Sterile Style Straight Style Supplier_ID 488035 UNSPSC Code 42142523 Usage Disposable Wall Type Thin Wall Latex Free Indicator Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.