The Dynarex Bari+Max Tub Transfer Bench is constructed with a durable, lightweight, corrosion-proof aluminum frame. The blow-molded plastic seat is designed with drainage holes to help reduce the risk of slipping during use. The Bench features sturdy, adjustable legs with rubber tips to prevent the bench from slipping, and suction cups to help secure the bench to the tub even in wet conditions. The Bench features a reversible design that can be easily customized for right-side or left-side access to tubs or showers.
- Constructed with a corrosion-proof aluminum frame
- Blow-molded plastic seat features drainage holes to minimize slippage
- Angled legs include suction-style tips on one side
- Specialty collar allows legs to be removed without readjusting the height
- Reversible design accommodates any bathroom
- Tool-free assembly and height adjustment
- Bench comes in retail-friendly packaging
- Weight capacity 500 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||500|
|Product Material - Main||Aluminum|
|Adjustable Height - (Y/N)||Yes|
|Seat to floor Height (Inches)||19" - 23"|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|Product Size - Actual Weight (Pounds)||6.14|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.