The Dynarex Bari+Max Plus Foam Mattress is a supportive pressure redistribution mattress designed to help prevent and manage pressure wounds. The comfortable foam top features precision diamond cuts and a memory foam heel zone to help reduce pressure. The mattress features a firm mattress edge guard, increased width, and a higher weight capacity to provide added stability for larger patients. Includes removable two-way stretch cover to minimize shear friction. Ideal for use in hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, long-term care residences, and homecare settings.
- Designed to help prevent and manage pressure wounds
- Constructed from three layers of variable density foam
- Foam top features precision diamond cuts and memory foam heel zone
- Firm edge guard provides added stability during transfers
- Removable, fluid-resistant, two-way stretch cover with anti-contamination zipper
- 42" and 48" widths accommodate a wide range of individuals
- Weight capacity: 600 lb.
- 3-year Limited Foam Warranty, 1-year Cover Warranty
- Meets 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 standards
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|
|Product Material - Cover||Stretch Vinyl Top, Anti-Slip Vinyl Bottom|
|Product Material - Main||Polyurethane Foam|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|Rx Only (Y/N)||No|
|Mattress - Perimeter (Y/N)||No|
|DEHP Free (Y/N)||No|
|Warranty||1 year cover, 3 year mattress|
|Unit of Sale||CS|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.