Dynarex Bari+Max Home Care Half Length Bed Rails are constructed from durable, heavy-duty steel to help prevent larger users from falling or rolling out of bed. These top-quality Bed Rails provide optimal protection when the bed is raised, without confining the patient. The Bed Rails can be easily raised or lowered with a release lever. Designed to be used with the Dynarex Bariatric Full Electric 42” bed (10404).
- Assistive rail helps to prevent users from falling or rolling out of bed
- Attractive black powder-coat finish
- Ideal protection without confining the patient
- Provides optimal protection when bed is elevated
- Durable steel construction
- Easily adjusts up and down with release lever
- Features a mounting bracket that supports heavier users
- Designed to be used with the Dynarex Bari+Max Bariatric Full Electric Bed — 42" (10404)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Individually Packed Product Weight (lbs)||16.5|
|Product Material - Main||Steel|
|Adjustable Length (Y/N)||No|
|Adjustable Width (Y/N)||No|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|DEHP Free (Y/N)||Yes|
|Product Size - Actual Weight (Pounds)||7.04|
|Unit of Sale||CS|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.