The Dynarex Bari+Max HD Multizone Foam Mattress is a supportive pressure redistribution mattress designed to help prevent and manage pressure wounds. The two-way stretch cover is designed to reduce shear friction, facilitate air flow, and help prevent pressure wounds. The cover is fluid-resistent to help guard against moisture and features an anti-contamination zipper for optimal hygiene. The Bariatric Foam Mattress features increased width and greater weight capacity to provide added stability for larger patients. Ideal for use in a variety of long-term care and homecare settings.
- Designed to help prevent and manage pressure wounds
- Constructed with variable density foam for optimal support
- Two-way stretch cover is designed to reduce shear friction and facilitate air flow
- Fluid-resistent cover features an anti-contamination zipper for optimal hygiene
- 54” width helps to accommodate larger patients
- Weight capacity: 1000 lb.
- 3-year Limited Foam Warranty, 1-year Cover Warranty
- Meets 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 standards
|Size||54" x 80"|
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||1000|
|Product Material - Cover||Stretch Vinyl Top; Anti-Slip Vinyl Bottom|
|Product Material - Main||Polyurethane Foam|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|DEHP Free (Y/N)||No|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: 3-years on foam, 1-year cover|
|Unit of Sale||CS|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.