The Dynarex Bari+Max Geri Chair Recliner provides comfort and durability to bariatric patients in a wide range of settings. The Chair offers optimal flexibility with three traditional positions. The Chair is easy to adjust with a retractable lock bar to secure the chair in each desired position. The Chair is equipped with a blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions. The steel frame features removable side panels for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The built-in headrest and padded arm rests are designed to provide comfortable support.
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame provides optimal support
- Three chair positions for optimal flexibility
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Wide, padded armrests and built-in headrest for maximum support and comfort
- Blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions
- Side panels are removable for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 5" casters (2 locking and 2 non-locking)
- Moisture barrier on vinyl seat helps prevent fluid seepage
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin #117
- Weight capacity 500 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on upholstery and moving parts
|Product Size - Actual Weight (Pounds)||95|
|Product Material - Main||Steel|
|Adjustable Height - (Y/N)||No|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|Rx Only (Y/N)||No|
|DEHP Free (Y/N)||Yes|
|Seat to floor Height (Inches)||22|
|Unit of Sale||CS|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 year on Upholstery and Moving Parts|
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||500|
|Spec - Wheel Caster Size (Inches)||5 "|
|Individually Packed Product Weight (lbs)||103.0|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.