- Active combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells prevent "bottoming out" and provide up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- 8" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable 4 way stretch PU cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
|Control Unit Airflow||8 LPM|
|Control Unit Alarms||Visual/Audible|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Control Unit Type||Compressor|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Stretch|
|Warranty||18 Month Limited|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.