IMAGE USED IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY LOOK DIFFERENT UPON RECEIVING RENTAL ITEM.
Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is available for rent in the Las Vegas area at State Medical Equipment. To learn more about CPM rentals, give us a call at 702-538-9555.
Continuous Passive Motion is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move their joint, the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion, which often takes months of physical therapy to recover. OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM has interchangeable hand controls for maximum versatility.
NEEDED ACCESSORY SOLD SEPARATELY: Grey Fleece Patient Kit for (Optiflex® 3 Knee)
How our Rent-to-Own programs works:
- Tell us your needs and which equipment you'll be needing.
- Sign a short 3 to 6 month rental contract at an agreed upon monthly price.
- Supply small down payment with the first month payment.
- Choose between our delivery or pick up option are available for your equipment.
- At the completion of your monthly rental term the equipment is yours free and clear!
- No credit qualification
- No long terms
- Own the equipment upon completion of the rental
For inquiries regarding this program, please contact us at 702-538-8433 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.