The Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel blends all the things that make mobility and travel play well together. It’s comfortable, stable, and, perhaps best of all, highly portable.
Without the battery, it weighs 51 pounds and folds to dimensions of 37" tall, 19" wide, and 18" deep.
A train, a train, take your scooter on a train?
Sure, it might fold up in three simple steps for easy stowing on boats, planes, and trains, but we here at Pride Mobility designed the Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel with the same quality construction and attention to detail in all of our mobility scooters. So you can depend on it for daily use. Count on the Go-Go® Folding Scooter for trips to the supermarket or quiet strolls through the park.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 32" turning radius
- Optional armrests available for a more comfortable ride
- Height-adjustable, exclusive tiller design provides a more personal fit
- Unique folding design with easy-access levers folds in just three easy steps
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) at 9.3 miles per charge or lithium-ion batteries (optional) at 13 miles per charge
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.