Replacement Battery For Powerchair, Mobility Scooter Las Vegas
Batteries And Chargers For My Powerchair and Mobility Scooter in Las Vegas, Nevada
How do I charge my batteries? Each model varies. See owner's manual. Many can be found online.
How often should I charge my batteries? We recommend charging your batteries every day or every other day (Depending on how much you use your chair). See owner's manual.
How long do my batteries need to charge? Charge your batteries for 8 -12 hours.
Can I use an extension cord with my charger? Generally no, see owner's manual for specific details.
My power chair isn't working even after I've charged it. What should I do?
- Check to make sure the charger or the charger cord is not still connected.
- Make sure the "brake release levers" are in drive mode.
- Check the troubleshooting guide in the owner's manual (always a good idea)
- Contact Us: If it is still not working, you have additional questions, or need help then call us.
When should I change my batteries in my mobility scooter or power wheelchair?
- When your scooter or power wheelchair is taking longer than 8 hours to fully charge.
- If you notice decreased distance in battery power.
- If the battery is over a year old and you are experiencing these or similar issues when using your power chair, electric wheelchair, or mobility scooter then it's probably time to replace the batteries.